Monday, August 20, 2012

Weed Tea

Ok, so thanks to my awesome sister Ruth, I have a bag of what could be (to the untrained eye) a bag of weed in my freezer. I haven't been using it lately because I wasn't too worried about my grey hairs, but the other day I got a glimpse of me and my increasing grey hairs. So, I made what my kids call Weed Tea. It is actually an herb called Yarrow tea and I add a bit of vinegar to help it from going bad over a few weeks.

My sister Ruth and Kay, use it regularly and they have very little grey. So, if you want to preserve your natural color of hair, made some weed tea (yarrow tea) and spray it on your hair every few nights. As with all natural remedies, you have to do it consistantly to see results.

Side effects: You only get sex if your husband is supper horny that night....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment