Monday, August 6, 2012

Hot Springs Tonite

  Alaska has a reputation of attracting the lawless criminal, the reckless dare-devil, the fortune hunter and the wife seeking refuge from an uncomfortable marriage. "I've got to go make some money, I'll be back someday".
   I am a repeat offender, 3 strikes and your out..

   I have been on the job site for a week and a half now. It's pretty easy. It can be hectic at times but with practice I can stay calm under stress. It is a perfect job for me to learn how to handle cocky assholes. They are abundant up here. driving around in their big trucks with mufflers that sound like a 757 taking off. Next time one of them gives me trouble I may try the little wiener joke. "Great truck, sorry about your wiener". Like I was saying to Donna and Jelene last night. "I am the boss at the gate but haven't figured it out yet".

   Today is extra sweet because I am being paid overtime. I only work 8 hrs. Helen, myself, Savannah, Enoch and 2 other couples are going up to Chena Hot Springs tonight. We are going to hang out in the hot pool, drink some wine and sleep on the couch while the young people have sex in the bed next to us. It will be fun..LOL.. Oh that reminds me of when I was a young lady of about 11 or 12. We were driving in the truck and we saw a just married car with the sign ,"Hot Springs Tonight" written on the rear window. I thought to myself, "Oh that is nice, they are going to spend their honeymoon at the hot springs in Caliente". So funny, we didn't get things like that very well.. Lot's of Love everyone  Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment