Monday, August 6, 2012

New Baby Coming

Dear Sisters,                                        
     Tomorrow I am going up to Pleasant Grove, Utah, to be with my daughter, Janae and her Hubby, Michael.  They welcoming their new baby girl into this great big world on Wednesday morning.  I can't wait to see her.  She is a very brave little girl, because she is coming to be Boston's little sister.  He is 2 years old and such an adorable "Wild Cowboy" kind of brother.
     Janae got hit with that notorious, "I'm 9 months pregnant, so I think I will just  have a summer cold, and cough so hard I pee my pants every few minutes, and hold onto my belly so I can keep every thing from coming out" cough.
     Michael was home for the weekend and every time Janae coughed, he would ask, "Are you going to be okay, honey?"  When he went to work on Monday, Janae had a coughing fit and Boston asked, "Are you going to be okay, Honey?"
     Michael's sister is getting married in 2 weeks and Janae is all upset.  She can't figure out why they didn't consult her about when to get married. What were they thinking! "I'm going to have 2 big old yellow milk stains running down my blouse for the pictures and I'm still going to look pregnant. How Rude!"
     I was in California with my daughter Lillie not too long ago. We were driving down the street where there were lots of shops and all of a sudden I saw a sign on a store that read, "It's All About Me." I laughed and pointed to it and said, "I didn't know Janae and Kaylee had opened a store down here!"
     Yes, I have two of them. Sweet girls, the both of them. Love them Dearly. Just hope there is one more Michael out there somewhere, who will put up with the one who isn't married yet!                                              Talk soon, Jelene

No comments:

Post a Comment