Tuesday, September 25, 2012

You Are Amazing

As you are
Stronger than you know
More beautiful than you think
Worthier than you believe
More loved than you can ever imagine
Passionate about making a difference
Fiery when protecting those you love
Learning, Growing, Not alone
Warm, Giving, Generous,
Quirky, Sexy, Funny, Smart,
Flawed, Whole, Scared, Brave
And so, so, so, much more
Be Strong, Be Confident, Be You.
 
Copyright: Tia Spakles Singh, 2011
 
 
 
I was invited to spend a weekend at my AMAZING GENEROUS friend Kathlyn Jarmillo,  Women's Empowerment Expo Event. WOW what an amazing weekend it was. It was so refreshing spending time with these positive, like-minded women.  We all shared the same passion, SERVING OTHERS. When we truly care about people, and want to help, everything else will fall into place. I got to share my doTERRA products with these wonderful women. And they shared there gifts with me.  We had AMAZING speakers.  First Kathlyn gave us a note book and had us all write down statements to get us thinking.  What do I hate about my business or life right now?
What is missing from my business or life right now?
What do I love about my business or life right not?
What it looks like is not important, what does my business or life look like right now?
She had us close our eyes and start drawing in our not book anything that came to mind. 
How can I experience more Balance and Joy in my business and life right now?
Then Alice Hinckley, from Dallas TX, spoke on Networking like A CEO.  She gave us formulas for Managing your finances, Manage yourselves, Manage your time and then Manage your team.  It was very helpful.  You could tell that Alice was a Great business woman and she reminded me of Donna.  Alice is also a  CPA.
Then Shelly (and I didn't get her last name or contact information(which i kicked myself for), had been on the show Shark Tank.  You take a marketing idea in front of judges and they decide if they think your idea is marketable. Her idea was make a towel with a slit in the center, kids can put it over there head and dry off or change under it. If the judges like it then they invest however much with you so you can start your business.  Well Shelly had Heart and Passion. She is a fire cracker, a go getter. Nothing was stopping her. Some of the judges didn't like her towel idea, but one did. She got the money she needed to start her business. She was on Oprah and now her towel is in every water park around the world. Shelly told us to write our life story of Gratitude. Start with Thank you and end with Thank you.  Dream the dream and BELIEVE IT. People that you need to make things happen will show up in your life. Write a list, get quiet and believe it. Feel it with emotion. Envision checks coming in the mail. We feel unworthy of what we want. We are worthy, let it come. Get quiet and listen.  Never look out side of yourself for anything. Her web site is Showno.com.
Then Mitra Ray, PH.D. spoke to us. Her book is  Do you have the guts to be beautiful?  She talked about nutrition and the importance of it.  She was very inspiring.  We are aging to fast because we are not getting the nutrients that we need.  I'm ready to do a cleanse and eat better. Who's in with me?  She does health retreats. Her next one is August 4-11, 2013. Check it out at  DrMitraRay.com.I purchased her book. She was AMAZING.
Then Loren Slocum spoke to us. She worked for Anthony Robbins, the motivational speaker for years. Now she has written a couple of books.  She told us  Its not about skill, its about heart. You have to decide  WHO AM I.  How do You start your day.  Start by saying as soon as you wake up. Today is going to be the Best Day of my LIFE AGAIN. Get emotionally ready for the day. Nobody can take parts of you away unless you give it away.  It is a choice. Then she challenged us to make a list of  I AM.  I Am Loving.  and write down everything you are and everything you want to become, and you read it every day and BELIEVE IT.  She said make a list of the NON NEGOTIABLE like
Stay true to who I am
Help those who want to be helped
Be an Awesome roll model
Be the Real Deal
Add light to the world
Love my children
Love my Sisters
Love myself
Do something for ME everyday
and any others you might have.
Then show up everyday like you are the GREATEST.
We are here to share and we are here to share BIG.
To be a person your not is to waste the person you are.
God wants us to be happy, And Look at life as a GIFT.
Kathlyn and her family fed us a delicious lunch each day. I left there with my bucket overflowing.
I felt bad that my sisters were not there to share an AMAZING time with me. One of the ladies at the booth next to mine, her name is Diane, She reminded me of my sister Beth.  I kept hugging her because i miss you Beth.
It is our time. I can feel it in my bones. God will put people in our path to help us write our story. Loren Slocum could be that person. She said she would help us.
Thoughts become things....so choose the good ones   Mike Dooley   Only think about what you want,you don't have time to worry. Let it come.  Hugs and kisses  Lilly
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment