Monday, September 17, 2012

For the Love of Sisters


One of my Passions in life is my sisters.When I  think of getting rich, My WHY is so that WE as sisters can travel and do what ever we want to. Stay in the Best Hotels, have sexy men wait on us, eat the best food, have sexy men massage us. Truly be pampered.
I have been thinking about you all lately.
Cheryl, I was three when you got married, so I don't remember you very well.  We were not aloud to spend much time with you, but I do remember when you were trying to educate yourself and learn about the energy Field in our body's. You had alot to offer and I enjoyed visiting with you.
Janice, thank you for choosing our family to come to.  You have such a sweet spirit and you have taught us all patience. You saved us from doing loads of dishes and laundry. You taught us compassion.
Kay, you have always been the sweetest sister. Always happy and serving others. I stayed with you for a week when I was about 13. One day I was not too sweet to your sweet little children, you took me aside and cussed me out for being mean to your babies. Thank you for standing up for you children.
Jelene, even though you were older than us younger girls, I don't feel the gap in years.  You have spent time and energy with us and you have given and shared so much. We are better because of you.
Helen, thank you for setting an example for us. We didn't see it when we were little, but I see it know.  You showed us how to act around Father so that we wouldn't be torchered more.  Just give him what he wants,  smiling girls, obedient girls, hard working girls, sweet singing girls. You showed the way but we didn't fallow.  Your children at school are so lucky to have you. You are the Best Teacher they could ever have. Everyone that knows my sister Helen, Loves Her. You are an   ANGEL.
Ruth, you were the stubborn one. You took the wrath and rage for all of us. Your spirit is so strong, He tryed to break you. Some how you survived, and look at you today. You are truly an AMAZING woman.
Beth, you were the favorite, quiet, hard working, always did what you were told, you learned early to just shut up and do it. You were my best friend, my only friend, we did amazing things together even if they were only in our made up minds. I had to push myself to keep up with you. Thank you for protecting me.
Donna, you are still so sweet and cute. In my younger days I didn't always like you. You took the attention away from me. You know its all about me. I was the most grateful for you when I graduated from high school and was getting on with my life.  It gave our sweet Mother one last child to hang on to. You were truly a joy in Mothers life. Thank you for choosing to come to us.
WOW no wonder we are all AMAZING.  We had each other to learn and grow with. We are who we are because of the experiences we have been through. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Love Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment