Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Vidal Blanc 2012

Found this in my pictures from this harvest and thought it was a very nice picture. Feel free to download  and use if you like it.

Lilly your last post was very inspiring. I have been listening to Wayne Dyer's "It's never crowded along the extra mile." It is alot of the same stuff in "Excuses Be Gone", but it's different and just helps remind me how I want to be.

Audible.com has some pretty good deals on books that you can listen to. I find that I can listen while I work and drive and it is really much easier then reading a book. I just don't have time for books, but can listen almost all day to something good for me. So give it a whirl if you have an ipod or something to listen on that you carry with you.

You all are amazing.
If you haven't already, become a follower of our blog so that you get an email each time we blog. That way you don't have to play catch up when you log in.
Thank and love,
Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment