Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Books

Dear Sisters, Somebody needs to write on this blog. I am tired of going here everyday and being disappointed that one of you cute girls hasn't written to me.
    I sent 3 of my stories and Helen's, "Cattle Drive from Hell and Back"  to Dustin, my English professor. Or I should say Misty's English professor. He is going to read and edit them over the Christmas Holidays.  I will keep you posted.
     LeAnna and I finished my Christmas present for my children. It is the book I was telling you about, telling them the story of their births. It turned out so sweet and precious. I can hardly wait to give them to them on Christmas day. Now I am working with a lady who transfers tapes to CD's. I have lots of old tapes of my kids singing songs when they were little. We are going through the horrible process of putting all of them on a CD, so I can put them in a jacket in the back of their books. I went over to hear what the lady had done so far, and we both sat there and cried. They were so precious. Their tiny little voices brought back so many sweet memories.
     Helen is coming up this weekend to make some more quilts and go out to Cane Beds to see Pat Pederson, because her son Vince is dying from cancer. Sad.  So we will drive out to see her. It will be fun to spend time with Helen. She is so wonderful.  Can't wait to see Beth in January.  Love and miss you all, Jelene
   

No comments:

Post a Comment