Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Boy

As you know, Brandon doesn't take piano lessons, but he heard this song and thought that he wanted to learn it. So he got it on his Ipad and started practicing. A few
 weeks later he had it down (mostly from listening and learning from ear). So, I asked him to play it at church for me. And here it is. I think he did a good job considering he is petrified of performing in front of people. Of course, I try not to take all of the credit for my talented children, but where else would they have gotten it if not from me??? Haha.

http://youtu.be/gBHNf4SJHwI

The girls' recital is next weekend, so I'll post them soon.

Reagan has decided that every 5th of the month is Happy Day. She remembers it every month and requests that I wear her favorite purple shirt each Happy Day. She is such a goof, but I love her so much I can't stand it.

Bailey is a big 8th grader this year and not having a great year. Hope she likes High School next year. I'm nervous about her moving up, but I'm sure it will be ok. I still struggle to get her to practice, but I know that she does like playing as she gets better.


Love you guys.
Donna

P.S. Its getting bad around here. I can't hardly do crafting or reading without my dang reading glasses on. Good thing my Husband bought me a three pack. I have them everywhere (still fighting the urge to keep them around my neck).



1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I would brag too if my son had learned that piece without even knowing how to play the piano!! That was beautiful...love you all, Aunt Jelene

    ReplyDelete