Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hope
Our sweet sister Beth got a couple weeks off for the holidays. She flew from Alaska to Arizona to see her family then came to Las Vegas, to hang out with her sisters. Janice came from Panaca, Jelene from St. George. Helen came over to my home and we hung out. We tied a couple quilts, waxed alot of eye brow hair, laughed, cut hair, drank wine, sang songs, watched a movie, had facials, wondered what the hell happened to the mirros that we look in, laughed some more, and ate way to much yummy food,  It was sooooooooo great to see her.  She looks like a different person that left for Alaska 6 months ago. I am So proud of her. She shared all the stories she has been writing, all the books she has been reading. She has really grown. She gives me Hope that I can change and grow.  Thank you Beth.  I love you all. Love Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment