Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wish I was there too

I feel so lucky to have received that phone call from Joann's fabrics in the middle of that terribly important decision that had to be made about yarn color. I so enjoyed talking Beth thru being patient with Helen's enduro yarn shopping event. 

If we all did this when we needed a break, the divorce rate in this country would be much lower. I can't imagine how much fun it would be to hang out with you girls on your big adventure. I would probably press you to workout a little harder then Beth's description, but you could still revolt when necessary....

Unfortunately, my life doesn't adapt well to days off.  I have stressed out completely just to get ahead enough to take two whole days off to make a long weekend trip up to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio with the family. I am so looking forward to the time off, so I hope that it turns out good. The kids are thrilled, so it should be a good time.

I Love you all,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment