Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The aftermath of going on vacation

Oh my gosh, I'm a crazy woman. Why do all of my clients seem to dump work in my lap all at the same time? And suddenly they have a deadline! I am swamped this week, but so far am surviving it. You can tell my nerves are a little on edge though.

 Driving the girls to get their sports physical this morning, Bailey refused to get her feet off of the seat, so I slammed on the brakes and told her she could get out and walk if she wanted to. It totally freaked her out and she was mad at me all the way. Oh well, maybe she'll listen someday, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm just looking forward to those years after she is grown up and we can be friends, because I'm sure we will be good to each other then. She will call me to complain about the daughter that she has that is exactly like her and she will cry on my shoulder and I will relish in the fact that she finally understands why she should have been nicer to her mother....

Jelene, try the resistance training, it will be good for you to mix it up. I have always been a walker and after you do that for so long your body doesn't react to it, so you have to shake it up and change routines. I thought I gained 4 pounds on my 4 day vacation, but today I was back down. Thank goodness, because I was not happy about that at all.

Gotta go to bible study, chat at you all later.

Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment