Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Facebook

   The most exciting thing that happened in my life this week, is I had Kaylee post a picture of me on my facebook page. Wow, I need to change something. I actually got up and went to Curves this morning to exercise. LeAnna, my daughter, owns the Curves here and gave me a free membership last year, but this is the second time I have gone in a year. What a slacker. I usually get up at 6 a.m. and go for a walk, but I need to strengthen my shoulders and arms, so I went over and really enjoyed it.
   Brian had his Grand Opening at TruBerry on Saturday. He sold 85 bowls!! He has been doing quite a bit of advertising and it is bringing lots of people into the store.
   Linton is doing well with his Radiation. It makes him really tired. But he is hanging in there, still able to take his truck down the road and curse at the other drivers. So that's what counts!
   Kaylee is almost done with this semester of school. She has registered for all the classes for next semester.  20 credits! It's going to be a rough one. But she is taking Music Appreciation and Intro to Theater. That should help alittle.
   I am sending out another email today to let everyone know the Family Reunion is on Labor Day weekend..Hope that floats everybody's boat! I asked Donna to embroider a plaque with Father's and Mother's dates on it and a nice saying. We will hang it in the living room at the ranch instead of putting a bronze one on the bench outside. The Bronze one cost $700 and I think Mother would love one made by her beautiful Donna tons more.  If yall' can think of a nice saying for the plaque, please let Donna know.  Ruth suggested, "In this valley, we lived, laughed, and loved."  Donna said she liked Beth's saying, "He brought home lemon's and She made Lemonade!" I have been trying to think of a song title that would work.  So rack your brain's and come up with something SPECTACULAR!!!              Hugs and Kisses, Jelene

No comments:

Post a Comment