Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Simple Love

Dear Sisters,   
     I get a newsletter from Release Technique every month. I love getting them because I know I will always find a treasure inside. This month there is an article about "How to Find Love." It says: "To find love, we have to look inside ourselves. Let go of all our non-loving feelings. We don't have to go anywhere to find all the love in the universe. All we have to do is open up to the all-loving being that we really are. To do that, we have to sit down and begin to let go of all our non-loving feelings; the first of which is wanting to be loved, wanting approval. We look inside and we release all those negative, wanting, non-loving feeling- disapproval- feelings. And as we do, we find we are becoming more loving- we are opening up to the natural all-loving being that we are, always have been, always will be.  By and by, we discover, we do not need anything, we ARE love and we are the All. It is only when we turn away from that, when we forget, and we think love is somewhere out there and we have to go and find it, that we move into misery and suffering."
      The true is: If we love ourselves enough, as God loves us, we don't have to ever find fault with or criticize anyone else. We are now complete in Love.
     After reading the whole newsletter and savoring it, I realized that I should start releasing my non-loving feelings right here at home.  I looked at my husband and began to release my non-loving feelings towards some of his most obvious, Glaring, faults. It wasn't so much that his faults started looking better, it was that my love for him was different. Simple Love. I found that he didn't have to change. I was the one who had to change.
     And then last night I had a dream. My husband slipped in beside me in my warm bed and spooned me. He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel his sweet breath on my neck. I've always loved his breath. I whispered,"I love you." He whispered back, "You do?"and chuckled.
     The next thing I knew we were traveling somewhere and we were in the middle of a rescue scene, and I, of course always the romantic, said between breaths, "Thanks for the snuggle in bed last night."  And he didn't say,"Can't you see I am busy rescuing this woman on this ledge." Instead he looked me in the eye and said.  "I've gone to many gardens and walked down many pathways and you were always there." I said, "I was?"  And he said. "Yes, you were."
     And the woman on the ledge jumped.
     Just kidding!
     Sometimes husband's never say in real life, what they really feel. Last night I found out what mine really feels.   Love you all so much. Jelene
  

No comments:

Post a Comment